This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. Also, charge the device battery to at least 40% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation process could damage your phone. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device.
To unbrick your Xiaomi device, you will need to download the stock ROM for your device. You can find the appropriate ROM on the Xiaomi website. Once you have downloaded the ROM, you must create a folder on your computer and extract the ROM into that folder download stock firmware. If you own a Xiaomi device, there may come a time when you need to unbrick it and restore it to factory settings. This can be done by flashing the device with a stock ROM. While this process requires technical knowledge, it is not overly difficult to complete.
- Fastboot ROMs can be used to manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software.
- It also brings the latest December 2019 security patch update to the device.
- We also added “App Updater” menu so that you can update your system applications, it’s a nice option for update your Xiaomi phone.
- Download the latest MIUI Stock ROM for your Xiaomi devices from the above mentioned links.
Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.9.6, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido. Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.9.13, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido. Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 8.9.20, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- MIUI Downloader app is a Xiaomiui product, a must-have app for your Xiaomi devices.
- Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- It comes in 64GB/128GB internal storage variants and packs a 4000mAh non-removable battery which provides backup for two days.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 5 / note 5 pro Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 8.8.2, Weekly android 8.1 firmware of whyred.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- Fastboot ROM for India (IN) Redmi Note 7 Pro is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Fastboot mode of your Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet) device.
The first and foremost advantage straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device. Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go.
It also brings the latest December 2019 security patch update to the device. The Redmi K20 Pro runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the Box. The Redmi K20 Pro runs MIUI 10 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Redmi K20 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Redmi K20 Pro sports a Tripe camera setup on the rear side. We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.